Thursday, June 18, 2009

Long time no see...

I was just browsing through the blogs of my friends...hoping to get a topic to write something after a long time, but all in vain.

I remember....as if yeaaarss have passed...this phrase was most frequently used by my friend...she's getting married this 30th. Doesn't know what to write......???....only a question mark appears in front of me.

Finally others can call me an Instrumentation engineer...bcoz i have completed my four years of engineering successfully.....but i have no right to call myself...may be someday i can call myself an engineer........."SOMEDAY" the most irritating word according to me...that will make u hopless...bcoz that day will never come.

Still thinking what to write....."contemplation of my last four years???".....NOOO WAY....those painful (study wise) years.....may be after a deep thought i might say......"I could have done better"......another bad idea.....i didnt create a vision of myself being an engineer when i started..........................................................i really can't think of anything other than pressing the "full stop key" on my keyboard.


The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before sleep

- Robert Frost

I just love those lines. The joy of life has departed from me. (my college days) I dont know the mystery of life and can't wait to think about it....bcoz i have promises to keep and miles to go before my life comes to an end.

No comments: