Friday, June 19, 2009

Sunset

Aap par katham sari chahat hogi
Phir na kisi par ye innayat hogi
Kuch is tarah se yaad karenge hum aapko

Na aapko shiqwa na zamane ko shikayat hogi


As the sun takes a dip a the horizon, grey clouds fill my life, stealing away the bright streaming colors of orange and red from my view. The golden hues of the ocean begins to disappear.


She sits beside me , in tranquil, asking me to watch him descend down the skyline. It was like a disposition from all the pains in life.

I sit and watch the sunset knowing it will soon end. I would never see the sun making her hair glow. Slowly its going, darkness may be closing in but my endless love remain even after the daylight's fading.

Lingering always , listening to the rhythm of my heart, till it stops..............

No comments: