Friday, October 3, 2008

Blogging....

Every night, before I go to that deep slumber a million thoughts run through my mind, not about what to gossip with my gf the next morning in the college …if I genuinely had one , but about the next topic for my article in the blog (not really). But sad to say I forget the whole essay I made up the next morning, I can hardly remember anything. Thoughts come only in the silence of the night, hardly achievable in the 21st century, so it’s really a difficult task updating my blog. Well, you guys would ask me to note it down when it (thoughts) comes; it isn’t really possible when you are in bed. But I will surely keep updating with more interesting topics….if somebody is really there to read it.

"The temple of our purest thoughts is silence."



As always, your comments are always welcome।



2 comments:

edlapalli gang said...

there are people who do read ur bolg are waiting for u to update it with interesting stuff as soon as possible

Unknown said...

ezhuthu nirthiya?
:)