Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All Eyes On U......



Memories ran past my mind, as she said
"today i got drenched in rain, people were looking as if something strange was happening i was the only one on the road when it was pouring"

" all eyes on you" i asked

she laughs...


Though i never saw her drenched in rain, the beauty and the loveliness of the monsoon along with her's captivated me through the 70mm camera of my mind.



I could see the thick black clouds about to burst and then feel the whirling drops of water fall on me. It took me to my long lost childhood, the frogs croaking every where, having a hot tea with my grandpa sitting on his lap in the veranda of my sweet home and making paper boats.



I wished if could walk along with her, hand in hand, head to head, entwined into each other all wet.....but painfully she left me all alone in the lighting and rain.

No comments: